I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
Very cute! How fun, I just finished taking some pictures of my boys playing in a box too! Will be posting them soon. I always keep boxes for a few days until the novelty wears off. Maybe we'll get to see you in a few weeks?
thanks for posting these pictures! how FUN! like how you kept the recaro boxes. they are perfect sizes to play in! with all the moving in and unpacking, can you imagine how much FUN my kids had with boxes?! too bad you guys weren't all here to enjoy them together! haha!
This was cardboard box weekend! After having a ball with your kids in your boxes, Amanda was given a huge cardboard box house from a family friend to color and play in for her birthday! Would you all come over to try it out?
Gracee-yeah, we definitely keep them for a few weeks, too! They are a lot of fun, huh? I can't wait to see your pictures. Yeah, hopefully we can get healthy enough to hang out with you all!
Emily - Thanks to you and Jonathan for the Recaro recommendations! Oh yeah. I remember the unpacking was crazy around here. I can only imagine how much fun you guys had with all that you had to unpack. When you move back to L.A. we will be here to play with those boxes! =0)
Love the first picture with the girls and Josiah. He looks like a little prince sitting on his chair. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, I just finished taking some pictures of my boys playing in a box too! Will be posting them soon. I always keep boxes for a few days until the novelty wears off. Maybe we'll get to see you in a few weeks?
thanks for posting these pictures! how FUN! like how you kept the recaro boxes. they are perfect sizes to play in! with all the moving in and unpacking, can you imagine how much FUN my kids had with boxes?! too bad you guys weren't all here to enjoy them together! haha!
ReplyDeleteThis was cardboard box weekend! After having a ball with your kids in your boxes, Amanda was given a huge cardboard box house from a family friend to color and play in for her birthday! Would you all come over to try it out?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary! Yeah, that was fun to have him sit with the big kids!
ReplyDeleteGracee-yeah, we definitely keep them for a few weeks, too! They are a lot of fun, huh? I can't wait to see your pictures. Yeah, hopefully we can get healthy enough to hang out with you all!
ReplyDeleteEmily - Thanks to you and Jonathan for the Recaro recommendations! Oh yeah. I remember the unpacking was crazy around here. I can only imagine how much fun you guys had with all that you had to unpack. When you move back to L.A. we will be here to play with those boxes! =0)
ReplyDeleteWendy - how fun! That sounds exciting! We would love to! Just name the day!
ReplyDelete