Thursday, January 28, 2010

Being a mom video by Christy Nockels part 1



Being A Mom {Part 1} from christy nockels on Vimeo.

So I was searching for something else when I found this video. Christy Nockels from Watermark is a mom and she shares from her heart a little about what it means to be a mom. I am so encouraged by these two videos. I don't want to ruin it, so I'll post some more comments after some of you have seen it. Watch these! I'm going to watch part two again right now!

Just a little secret for those of you who are my blog readers...shhh! Don't tell Christy, but when I married my husband I used to think we could be the next Watermark! =) It's pretty great that she's still writing and recording albums!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, teresa! these are such wonderful truths! and i sure need to rely on the Holy Spirit EACH day to be the mom God wants me to be! i fall short every day!!!! thank God that He knew that and was so kind to give us His Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great truths teresa! i don't think that i could ever hear them too many times. need to be reminded each day---to lean into Him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you always find these golden nuggets on the web. Thanks for sharing. I loved the conversation that we had on Friday. It set the tone for my weekend!

    ReplyDelete