I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
Josiah looks great...what a handsome little guy! By the way, I don't mind being able to see up your nose. At least you didn't have any boogers hanging out. ;-)
It must be b/c the before is indoors and the after is outdoors, but it looks like he got a little sun-in treatment with his cut. Haha! What a funny thought! Can you imagine him sitting calming under those big head- sucker looking things at the salon, banging blocks together? :) Haha! I love this kid!
Josiah looks great...what a handsome little guy! By the way, I don't mind being able to see up your nose. At least you didn't have any boogers hanging out. ;-)
ReplyDeleteawww. he's SO cute! :)
ReplyDeletehe's got beautiful hair either way!
ReplyDeleteAh! So cute!! Who cut it?
ReplyDeleteIt must be b/c the before is indoors and the after is outdoors, but it looks like he got a little sun-in treatment with his cut. Haha! What a funny thought! Can you imagine him sitting calming under those big head- sucker looking things at the salon, banging blocks together? :) Haha! I love this kid!
ReplyDelete