Thursday, January 7, 2010

New look for the new year

So, after my sister got her great new hair cut. I decided to cut my hair, too. This is a little longer than I wanted because my husband is in the "longer the better hair club."

When I went in to pick up Josiah from his crib, he didn't recognize me! Usually he will put his arms up right away for me to pick him up, but this time he just sat there and stared at me for a long time. I kept talking to him and asked him if he wanted me to "bao bao" him. But he didn't budge! Even after I picked him up he kept turning to see who I was. And yup, that's his little blessing on my shoulder there.

13 comments:

  1. hooray! you did it! where did you go? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love your hair =)


    (btw, did you get the pass or 2fer for d-land? the offer stands)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haircut teresa! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! It's so wonderful to have kind friends.
    Grace - I went to my mom and sister's tried and true - Shao Luo. Went to her more than 15 years ago? She knows Asian hair well and it was way cheaper than my usual cut.

    Gracie-We actually got annual passes! So we should be heading out there when everyone is healthy.=0)The girls have recently asked us if we can invite the J boys over for a sleep over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the haircut! So modern, sheek, and voluminous! :)
    Haha- Didi will get used to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your haircut is BEAUTIFUL, teresa!!! :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks for the sweet compliment, Tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Shirley. Now the trick is to get it to look like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Emily! It was time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me like it very much, hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful hair do! I noticed it today; looks very good on you, and think: less hair (length)to clean up! :)

    ReplyDelete