Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Palm Springs!!!

So we headed down to Palm Springs for our first ever Chang/Ko families trip! Hopefully this will be the first of many...

I will post a few teaser pictures, but if you want to see more you'll have to check back because I'm pretty tired. =0) I've included a few pictures of Josiah for those of you (Emily and Lillian) who want to see him without his DOC band.






8 comments:

  1. what FUN!!! i love the picture of girls! esp. of nikki's fish lips. =) and josiah! so very good to see his beautiful face--ALL of it. =) thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them, Lillian! It's funny how much of his face the helmet covered! Nicole has such a fun personality, doesn't she?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great w/o his full head of hair showing! Hey is that the Westin Mission Hills? We go there every summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it was! WOW! We should meet there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, i mean WITH his full head of hair showing. =)
    Yes, I have our travel agent (john) contact your agent to coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the teasers! :) i loved the pictures!!! and josiah looks SO handsome...and SO big!!! i bet he and noah would be best of pals (IF they were in the same city!)!!!
    i'm looking forward to seeing more. thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Yes, Gracee, have our agents talk and coordinate something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily- I know! Josiah and Noah could destroy things together...if Noah is still in that stage. I completely understand when you were talking about how he just has to find the dirtiest things and places...Josiah would be right next to him!

    ReplyDelete