I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
this is so beautiful! juli has been asking to get baptized too. and luke and jesse. i love that joel is still there! please say hello to joel and susan for us. we still think of them often. and also to ilin (not sure if she remembers us, though.) :) congrats katie!
Lillian-that's so great! I am pretty sure Illin remembers you. Mostly because I haven't stopped talking about you guys! I will tell Joel and Susan you said, "HI!" =0)
this is so beautiful! juli has been asking to get baptized too. and luke and jesse. i love that joel is still there! please say hello to joel and susan for us. we still think of them often. and also to ilin (not sure if she remembers us, though.) :) congrats katie!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Katie! Thanks for being such a beautiful example for our kids! Thank you for sharing your love for Jesus! (great pictures!)
ReplyDeleteLillian-that's so great! I am pretty sure Illin remembers you. Mostly because I haven't stopped talking about you guys! I will tell Joel and Susan you said, "HI!" =0)
ReplyDelete