Josiah is now almost nine months and he just started pulling himself up to standing. Poor guy has had to learn everything with this weight on his head. It's only 6 oz. but that's pretty heavy for him.
The first three set of shots are funny to me because I think he looks like a completely different baby from the first one and the third one.
Sammie is giving him a hug.
Two close ups with his clothes on! Sometimes he wears clothes! He gets sweaty with his DOC band on and he spits up and drools. So clothes are optional at home.

josiah's really growing up so fast! thanks for posting all these great pictures--so great to see the milestones and everyday fun pictures. esp. like the sweet one of josiah and sammie. your kids are little darlings!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pictures teresa! esp. the close up ones of josiah. thanks for posting! he is a chubby baby!!! good job feeding him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWendy, I just realized that you are Wendy Y. I thought you were the other Wendy! Thanks for leaving comments. You get to see another side of Sammie, huh?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lillian. I am so happy that he is chubby. Not like I was when Ali was a baby, huh? =0)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joy!
ReplyDelete