After Ali saw Juli changing Sarah's diaper she was inspired to try it, too. She wanted me to make sure that her friends "that live far away" see these. She said, "You know, Kansas City, Hawaii, Kansas City." This one wasn't a poo poo one, but surprisingly she did change another one that was! I was very proud of her. But now she says she only wants to change the pee pee ones. I don't blame her!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
5 months ago

good girls! they must have feel that they are all grown up...
ReplyDeleteby the way, my older girl has a similar dress too.
so cute!! I love Sammie's expression. And Ally looks very proud of her accomplishment
ReplyDeleteWOW ali!!!! i am so impressed!!! and a POOPY diaper too! juli hasn't changed a poopy diaper yet. she doesn't want to. haha. and lukey saw the pictures and said (with a bit of wonder), "but how can she DO that??" haha. GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteand sammie, you did SUCH a great job helping ali and throwing away the diaper! josiah is so lucky to have you two as big sisters. :)
Victoria - How fun that they have the same dress! They actually fight over who gets to change his diaper now!
ReplyDeleteCaroline - Yes, she is very proud! She told our friends when they came over that night!
ReplyDeleteLillian - So funny! I love Lukey's reaction. I'll have to tell her. I'm sure she'll be tickled pink!
ReplyDeletegreat job ali and sammie!!
ReplyDelete