Monday, August 17, 2009

a room for Josiah

So we finally have Josiah's room set up. Today I am able to appreciate that five years ago I chose a gender neutral crib set. Yeah! I decided to walk in with a camera this morning. He was pretty surprised. I wanted to capture how he looks when he just wakes up. Ali and Sammie joined me. They love to climb into his crib with him.
Trying to be artsy shot
The crib - you can see Ali about to climb in.

Sammie's bed head.
In the middle of getting dressed.
They love to hide in the cubby hole.
Choo choo train!

Caroline made this for him. Isn't it adorable? I love it. Notice how well it matches his room!

5 comments:

  1. love these pictures teresa! esp. the one of sammie's bed head--that one is great! can't wait for josiah and sarah to finally meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their haircuts, teresa!!! how CUTE all of them are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I wasn't sure if she would like it that I posted it. One day...Ali has been asking when we can go. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Emily. It means a lot coming from you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i love sammie's "bed head" picture, too! and the cubby hole sisters!

    ReplyDelete