Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st day of school!

Having lunch together
Sammie hanging upside down again.
Josiah enjoying the swing

Hee hee! Maybe I shouldn't open my mouth that wide when I laugh!
pet lizard

cherry tomatoeswatermelon?
beef tomato

7 comments:

  1. congratulations! how did it go? how lucky that they get mrs. ko as their TEACHER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pictures, teresa! you are a true documentor. i've never taken pictures of our first day of school. hmmm...maybe we'll do it next week. and your playground set will get a lot of use--how blessed your kids are to have one. josiah sure loves the swing! his huge smile says it all.=)

    so good to chat with you last night. do you know how much pleasure your family brings to God's heart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job on your veggies! they look so great!! Love Josiah's huge smile on the swing. Congrats on your first day!!! yeah!! so glad you are at peace w/ this big decision!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian-it was hard! But after talking to Wendy last night today was better. Ha ha! It's so nice of you to put it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - Yeah, you should take pictures of your first day. Well, you kind of did with the oceanography class, right?

    Yeah, Josiah does love that swing! I'm so glad, too.

    Thank you so much for praying for us and for me. Thank you for your reminders. I am so blessed that you have gone ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline - thanks! I love your corn. I think my watermelon is going to taste worse than your corn, though! Some of them are black on one end! When should I pick it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, teresa! you go, girl!!! :)
    it was so good to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete