Mark and Lucas Mikasa came over today. It was really good to catch up with Mark. We haven't talked in a really long time. I am at a loss for words because I am still processing the incredible things that Mark shared with us. It was so fun meeting Lucas. He is probably the friendliest boy I have ever met!
It was such a pleasure to meet three new lives that God has created since I last saw you guys. What precious gifts they all are!
ReplyDeletewhat is their story, teresa? i'd love to hear what you have to share after you've had a chance to process it all.
ReplyDeletehi mark...so very good to see you and lucas through pictures. mitch and i had heard about what happened with midi and nathan and our hearts have ached for you. have thought of you often and prayed for you through the last year and a half (or is it two??...) hope you are well. you look good. :)
ReplyDeleteMark - I just wrote a song from our conversations. I loved meeting Lucas. He is really blessed to have you as his Daddy. I am so blessed by how you cling to God.
ReplyDelete