Thanks to facebook and some determined long "lost" friends I was able to get together with two of my cheer buddies from WCJH! Erin, Kirsten, and I haven't seen each other since 8th grade and now we are married with children! It was such a treat to hang out with them. It brought back so many good memories.
Erin and her son, Jude.
Erin was the tiniest flyer and now she is taller than me!
Erin and her son, Jude.
Good times. good times.

These are great shots of the kiddos! I loved the flower window, the arches, and happy Josiah at the fountain. Made me smile!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can just barely still recognize Kirsten and Erin. How fun that y'all and your little ones got to reunite! Their kids are adorable. I'm diggin' Jude's hair :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of the kiddies! Especially the ones with the arch.
How funny that Erin's taller than you now :) I guess life doesn't stop evolving in those snapshots we have of people.
ReplyDeleteShirley-I know! I love his hair, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks. It isn't easy to get good shots of them.