
Ali and Sammie went out into the backyard first and this is what I found.
Sisters sitting on a bench under the tree in the shade. Ali was reading the book to Sammie.

Love it
Sisters sitting on a bench under the tree in the shade. Ali was reading the book to Sammie.
Love it

I love it too...
ReplyDeleteI know this may be one of your shorter entries, but the simplicity of it and what you "caught" them doing makes me LOVE it. Good job!
come to think of it, they look JUST like the painting I have of two young girls reading a book together. their expressions are the same...!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Two comments from you! Yeah, It's really nice to catch them doing something sweet. I want to see that painting. That's pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteyou are raising such beautiful chldren filled with so much love!
ReplyDeleteAwww. Thanks, Sherly. I wish they were always like this, but alas this is one moment. =0) They are our blessing, though.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Teresa! These pictures are such treasures! :)
ReplyDeleteLoooooooove it! So glad you grabbed the camera and caught this moment! :)
ReplyDeletethis is precious--i love it! you caught some great shots teresa!
ReplyDeletei totally LOVE this, too! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love it! I don't think Laura and I were ever like that, Lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on your blog in forever. I had to click "older posts" twice just to catch up! I love the family picture, though.
Mel
very cute
ReplyDeleteWow! I think this is the most comments I have received! Thanks, everyone. I know, Wendy commented twice and this is my third one, so it doesn't really count. But, thanks for the comments.
ReplyDeleteMelissa- you're so funny. I'm glad you're checking in on us.
Autumn-thanks for your tips. Can you tell I'm trying them?!
Lillian-thanks! Most of the time they are terrible!
Emily and Huong- thanks!