Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Before and After

Josiah badly needed a haircut. I guess everyone was being nice to this mommy of three. Maybe you all thought, "She's probably too busy to cut his hair. "

Well, I did it this morning! Ali just happen to spray his hair and comb it down. Not because I asked her to, but because that's what you do to baby brothers when you're about to do your own hair. Share the love.

So, I thought, "Well, since it's all ready for me. Maybe I should just jump in and do it." Last time I used clippers and it was a disaster. I vowed to never cut his hair again! But after talking to Ricky - he cuts Martin's hair- I was inspired to give it a go once again. It's scissors only for me. No more clippers!
Yup. He does feed himself....
He only feeds himself now....
He won't let us feed him!
It's very difficult.
This was after he put his bowl of baby food on top of his head! Yup. I had to give him a showed after this meal. These days he has at least two showers a day!

Why is my Jae jae doing this to me?!
After

6 comments:

  1. That's pretty good with a scissor!! I'm impressed, I actually think it's harder with a scissor. Good job Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, not bad! I'm impressed! How much did he move around as you cut it? That's so great that Ali was your little hair dressing assistant, without even knowing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww...i'm not looking forward to when sarah starts insisting on feeding herself. =) great haircut though--i'm impressed! i am too chicken to try it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, teresa! :) great job! and...it IS harder with scissors.
    he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. It is really challenging. I am stressed out every time I cut his hair. But, I'm getting a little less stressed each time. So, that's good, right?

    ReplyDelete