Our neighbor from across the street came by today asking if I take care of babies here. I said, "I take care of a baby. That's him over there. He's my son." She asked, "But don't you take care of babies here- other people's babies?" "Uh- no." "Oh. I thought you did. My friend is pregnant again and she is looking for someone to take care of her baby. I thought you did and you're so close." "Yeah, sorry. I don't. We just invite friends over for play dates so our kids can have people to play with them." "Yeah, yeah. OK."
I think it's pretty funny. So, I guess it must look like I'm running some kind of day care here! Let's see....this week: Wednesday: the Beckers came over
Thursday: The Chens and Changs came over
All five girls wanted to sit together at the kids' table. What will we do when Lindsey and Josiah grow up?
Friday: The Oks came over and then we had our life group come in the evening.
Ali, Sammie, and Arielle! The Ko girls and the Ok girl!
The Ok kids and the Ko kids. Yeah, did you notice that our last names are the same letters, but backwards?
A popsicle break. Martin had some popsicle juice on his arm and this was his solution.
Yum!
Upside down with Daddy
I love this Father son one.
The lovely Ari in her ruffly hat.
Daddy and daughter.
Some of the Life group kids: Hope, Ali, Zachy, Sammie, Katie, Gio, Paul, and Jace.
Hope stepped out and Raith stepped in.
I think it's pretty funny. So, I guess it must look like I'm running some kind of day care here! Let's see....this week: Wednesday: the Beckers came over
Thursday: The Chens and Changs came over
All five girls wanted to sit together at the kids' table. What will we do when Lindsey and Josiah grow up?
Could that look like a day care to you?!

If I didn't know you at all, I would think the same thing like your neighbor. You guys are really awesome for continuing to open up your home for friends to come and hangout. You really have a heart of hospitality. Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, really really nice picture of your family.
ReplyDeleteYes, it does look like a day care! And I think you would do a wonderful job if you did want to open up a preschool center. =)
ReplyDeleteteresa, that is so funny! :) i LOVE all the pictures that you post! thank you for posting!
ReplyDeleteLOVED hanging out at the ko kiddie acadamie!
ReplyDeletehey, if you feel the need for some more cuteness after your own have gotten big... might be an idea. :) the home daycares in our area charge $1700-1800 for an infant and $1500 for a toddler. i think the licenses are usually for 8 or 9 kids? so they're grossing about $150K/year - though they have a helper for that number of kids.
ReplyDelete