Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy birthday Hope and Hudson!

Hope turned three and Hudson turned one! They had a Little Einstein's birthday and Huong hand drew all of the life sized characters! Just check out the detail on June! I wish I took pictures of all of them because they were really stunning. This is a multi talented mommy! Who knew a math teacher could draw so well?!Hope in her purple "June" dress with June. She is so grown up here!
I posted these just for fun. Like Father like son...

The Becker Family.
Awww. Another Father and son shot. I love this one!
Little Einsteins birthday cake!
The Tran family - Yup, no ones looking at me except Hudson. Oh, well. Thanks for such a fun party! It's so fun to be able to have known you even before you were dating! Now look at you! What a beautiful family!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of Edison and Josiah! Love it!

    Huong, I'm so impressed by your artist skills!

    ReplyDelete