I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
After my trip up north to Grace and Dale's place. I was inspired to add some planters in our back yard. These had originally been in our plans, but we just never got around to it. The last time we were at Grace and Dale's house we got to witness the addition of their planters. This past visit, Grace was at it again. Planting all sorts of veggies and things. So, we now have two new planters in our backyard. Ali and Sammie love their new gardening gloves. But, kids don't really need gloves. They love to get their hands dirty. It was just fun to get some for them.
yay! you got your planters! looks like ali was planting some peppers? we just had to put up our bird netting because they were eating all the plants, but haven't had time to go outside to see if it's deterring the "marauding birds" (that's how a seed packet described the problem. haha) yet.
Yup! We planted some green and orange peppers, strawberries, cilantro, lettuce, green beans, potatoes, peas, cucumbers. We'll see what survives! Today I broke our hose!
That's funny that the seed packet described it like that!
yay! you got your planters! looks like ali was planting some peppers? we just had to put up our bird netting because they were eating all the plants, but haven't had time to go outside to see if it's deterring the "marauding birds" (that's how a seed packet described the problem. haha) yet.
ReplyDeleteand nice font on your signature. :) hehe
Yup! We planted some green and orange peppers, strawberries, cilantro, lettuce, green beans, potatoes, peas, cucumbers. We'll see what survives! Today I broke our hose!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny that the seed packet described it like that!
Glad you like the font!