For Amanda's birthday we went to California Adventures! Here we are with Lilo. This was our first time letting them wear their dresses. It was a lot of fun and not as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe because we didn't spend the whole day there.
We are standing in line for Playhouse Disney.
Josiah and My husband enjoying the show.
Amanda loved it, too!
The Daddies and their daughters.
Cinderellas!
The girls with Ariel and Ariel's Grotto. Each princess came to our table as we had lunch. What a treat!


This was funny because Sammie kept saying all morning that she wanted to tell Cinderella, "Hi, Cinderella! Look we are wearing both the same dresses!" I kept asking her and she kept saying the same thing. I was surprised because I didn't think she would actually do it being shy with strangers. But, here she is telling Cinderella that they have the same dress on! Ali made sure she got a chance to tell Cinderella what she wanted to say.
These next pictures are so random, but I hardly ever catch Josiah smiling. He was so happy for some reason! He didn't nap at all, but he was having a grand ole time in the patio area. So I had to take some pictures of him.


Amanda and her lovely Sleeping Beauty cake topper. There was actually a mound a chocolate cake underneath!
Amanda, Ali and Julianne enjoying the rides.
Sammie sat next to me.
Heading home on the tram. Actually we headed to the J boys house! That will be my next post. Stay tuned! What a fun day we had!

thanks for posting these, teresa! the pictures are SO great!!! :) my girls are going to LOVE seeing these...and be sad that they weren't there at the same time! haha.
ReplyDeleteand i loved joisiah's pictures! SO adorable!!
how FUN!!! so glad that you were able to celebrate together--though we wish we were there to celebrate with mandy too. thanks for posting the pictures! HAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY Mandy!! :D
ReplyDeletegreat photos, Teresa! what an awesome day! the girls all look so happy and cute.
ReplyDelete