Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's to Mommy

Tuesday after Valentine's Day I came out of my shower to find a very disappointed Ali standing in the kitchen. She said, "I was going to surprise you by making you breakfast, but I had to go to the bathroom." I was pretty confused. Then I saw an open cereal box on the counter. Oh! I had caught her in the middle of her surprise! She thought she had enough time, but her plan was thwarted by the call of her bladder. I am glad she listened to that call! I pretended to not look as she proceeded to make me breakfast! Here is a picture of my baby girl with a breakfast for little 'ole me! What a sweetheart! (By the way, that is a picture she drew of her daddy and I in the background. It wasn't for this occasion, but I thought I would include it since it kind of fits!)
We ran out of my oatmeal squares, so she dug up some Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries. Kind of stale, but I gladly ate it!
Finished it off with this little card she whipped up just for me. I love you, Ali! Thank you for blessing me with this breakfast.

6 comments:

  1. Girls!!!
    So very sweet and thoughtful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ali is so sweet!!! i'm sure that was the best bowl of cereal you've had yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW. that was SOOO sweet! :) and SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, SOOO Sweet!! We LOVE you, Ali and she loves her Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the "o" in Mommy is a heart. What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...i am so impressed! ali - you have such a sweet and giving heart!

    ReplyDelete