Wednesday, February 17, 2010

valentine surprises

We received a package from the Lee family last week. Here are some of the pictures of them opening their very special package. They were just.so. excited.









Thank you, Kay, Bekah, and Noah for putting these cards together for us! Thank you Emily and Jonathan for the lovely gifts. As you can see, they really loved them. I didn't get a picture of Josiah, but he was incredibly excited when he saw that he got one, too! I was pretty surprised.

2 comments:

  1. o teresa, you did not have to post these. but i love their smiles...so actually, thanks for showing me these pics! :) they are so adorable!
    i love the eye patches on their heads! do they sleep with them on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, these were for you. Sorry they were so blurry. They were too excited!!! Those eye covers?! They don't sleep with them on. They were just playing with them. Don't ask what. I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete