Thursday, February 11, 2010

J boyzzzz!

So I lied. Sorry. I posted Engel's baby before I posted these pictures. Mostly because I was so bummed about them. They turned out blurry! Someone help me. I don't know how to use our camera. The ones at Disneyland weren't too blurry. Anyways, we had such a great time with the J boyzzzz. They all play so well together and it is a lot of fun to just spend time with John and Gracee.

Here are some pictures from that night.

How fun is this?! The big kids ate around their island on high stools! So, there are three shots because I know you want to see everyone's faces. This first one actually does have Josiah's face in the background. So everyone minus Junior.
Here we have Junior but no Josiah or Joey. Does top of the head count?
Now we have Josiah and Junior, but Jared had just taken a huge bite of food! So being the little gentleman that he is, he didn't want to have chipmunk cheeks in his photo. Ah yes, adventures in taking pictures of seven hungry kids!
This was fun! Josiah decided he could help Junior on his little car! The truth of the matter was that Junior was really doing just fine without Josiah, so he was really chasing him to get his hands on the back of this toy!
Gracee says this is what they do when it's raining outside. It's a smart cycle and it's connected to the TV. They ride and learn shapes, colors, etc. Our girls had a lot of fun on it.
I found this bear upstairs and just had to take a picture of it. Too bad this one is blurry.
Jared said he was going to play the piano for us, so he jumped on the railing and slid all the way down. I just about had a heart attack. He did it like it was the most natural thing. Is this what I'm in for?!!! A friend of mine who has three boys and one girl said that she has a hard time relating to people who only have girls. It's funny. I am starting to understand what she means! Boys are so different than girls! We have fun talking about just how different they are.

Here Justin and Edison play a game of chess. Justin has the best sportsmanship. He challenged Edison to a rematch! (Thanks, Gracee for the picture!)

John and Gracee are really amazing parents to these boys. We can't wait to see them again!

4 comments:

  1. Blurry or not, thanks for these pictures because I didn't want to bother taking pictures of soooo many wiggly kids... I got to learn from you about girls, and our boys definitely need to learn to relate to girls better (starting with no yelling in their face... haha) Loved our time together and looking forward to more.

    I just put my camera settings on auto... sorry you're going to have to ask Lillian how she gets those beautiful pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very kind, gracee. but i'm not the one anyone should be asking. you should ask my sister! :D

    looks like everyone had so much fun! though i would have had a heart attack too if i saw the boys sliding down the bannister. made my stomach sick just seeing the picture! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracee! Yeah, you have four kids and you still fed our whole family! I will take the pictures anytime! Ha ha. Our girls need to learn how to relate to boys, too. It's not all princesses and dress up! Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to more times together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian - You are so funny! I was too slow to get the picture of him until he reached the bottom. I thought it was just me!

    ReplyDelete