Thursday, February 18, 2010

A day with Jace

Our friends, Abby and Matt just had their baby. So we took Jace for a little play date. It was a lot of fun for us. Ali and Sammie loved playing with Jace. Sammie's voice actually changes whenever someone younger than her comes to our house. It's really cute. She assumes the big sister role and talks like a mommy. "Jace, do you want to take off your socks? Huh? Do you want to?"
Ali and Josiah ride the princess bike together.

Some close ups of our little buddy, Jace. He is actually not that little. He just turned two and he pulled both Ali and Sammie on the wagon!!!

The girls were sleeping on the wagon. I don't know. They thought it would be fun.
I love his expression here.

2 comments:

  1. Jace is one strong, cute boy :)
    Aw, how cute, I'd love to hear Sammie's mommy voice.
    The basketball court has many good uses. What a great backyard for the kiddies.
    Lovin' Didi's expression here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, he is. Thanks, Shirley. I love his expression, too!

    ReplyDelete