
Oh, today is a happy day! Lindsay has finally arrived. One of my dearest friends whom I affectionately call "my other husband", Wendy had her beautiful baby girl at 4:30am. She is so precious. I won't share her whole story because it's her story to tell. But let's just say she is one super strong woman! I'm so proud of you, Wendy! Oh, and Daddy Dr. Dennis did an awesome job delivering Lindsay, too!
Here is team Chang!
How big was the baby? I know Wendy was worried about that. Congrats to the Changs!
ReplyDeleteplease CONGRATULATE the changs for us! thank you for posting the announcement of lindsay's arrival, teresa! we're so happy for them! and wow, did dennis deliver the other two as well?
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS wendy and dennis! she finally made it! you guys look great and lindsay is gorgeous! can't wait to hear the story and to meet the newest little chang beauty. :)
ReplyDelete