Monday, October 19, 2009

car crash

As I was posting I heard these cars driving really fast on our street. I always get nervous when I hear them and I start praying. This time was different. I actually heard a loud CRASH, CRASH, CRASH! I knew they ran into each other or something. I also heard sirens blaring. I later figured out that the cops were chasing some people who were racing. We opened our back doors and saw flashing lights and the biggest waterfall from the fire hydrant. That must have been one of the crashes. Then I heard some shouting. I wondered if someone was hurt. We went outside and found that there were no cars there. So they must have kept going! The fire department is here now along with the police and paramedics. I hope they catch these guys before they hurt or kill someone. Please pray with me that God will protect everyone and no one will be hurt. That's LA for you.

Kansas City people have different kinds of posts on their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. you're hilarious teresa! yes, we have slightly different posts. like 30 degree weather in october, and the sound of cows mooing in the distance. haha. wanna move??

    the girls are have grown so much--i can hardly believe it!

    ReplyDelete