A: Mommy, I had a dream last night that you had another baby boy.
T: Yeah? Was he in my tummy?
A: No
T: Did we adopt him?
A: Yes. His mommy died because she was very sick. She was hunting for a home and she got all sick. And then she died. Then when the daddy was walking, taking a walk in his backyard - I mean at the backyard and it was snowing - so cold and the daddy's hands were freezing. His hands were freezing. He got sick and died.
T: Will you draw a picture of him for me?
A: Yes. I'm going to draw him sad because his mommy and daddy died.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

whoa, teresa...your girl is prophetic! that was a VERY clear dream. MORE, Lord!
ReplyDeleteShe added that we were in the mountains.
ReplyDeletethat was a CRAZY dream!!! wow. i wonder what is going on in the spiritual realm!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I LOVE IT! if you haven't already started a journal for each of your girls, then start now! or do a family journal. either way, WRITE IT DOWN.
ReplyDelete