Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Josiah 11 months






11 comments:

  1. these are sweet pictures of Josiah! he looks great, and so do you, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's SO NICE to be back on your blog again, teresa! i LOVE the pictures, especially the first one of the two of you. can't believe that josiah's 11 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pictures teresa! i love the one of the both of you and that last one of josiah. love how that lower lip of his sticks out. gotta love that pout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, sweetie boy! your mom must be loving all your kids' double eyelids and eyelashes.:) he looks like he's doing well - how's the eating? it looks like his chub is intact. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy- Ali took that picture of us. =0) I know. He will be one soon. It's really crazy. I didn't think we would make it through his first year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian- I like that pouty one, too. Although I'm not sure he's pouting. I think that's how his lips are. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace-still concerned about eating. He is not drinking as much as before, but he will eat out of a spoon. His head has not grown at all since Sept. 9th - said his DOC band people. So, I may need to see what his Dr. says.

    ReplyDelete
  8. teresa, i LOVE these pictures. josiah is TOO adorable! and i do LOVE the last picture. :) how much cuter can you get?!
    and i love the one of him and sammie, too! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Caroline! We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete