I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
By the way, we did see a chocolate lab last night and a yellow lab today. We all loved the chocolate lab more than the yellow lab. He was so sweet. We've decided to wait until after we get back from our trip to look at labs. Our raccoon has not visited us for three nights in a row!
so cute!!! i love the pics of all three of them. ali and sammie are so sweet with josiah.
ReplyDeleteThanks! You know how hard it is to get a picture with everyone looking or not looking! And yes, they sure do love him.
ReplyDeletetotally adorable pictures! josiah is getting so big, teresa! we have to get together soon!
ReplyDeletewhen are you guys leaving...to hawaii, right?
aw, very cute pictures of them three together.
ReplyDeleteWow, Josiah looks just like Edison!
ReplyDeleteEmily, let's get together soon! We're leaving soon, too. When are you guys free?
ReplyDelete