You can watch it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9my9U5snc_U
All the nations you have made
Will come and worship before you, Lord
They'll bring glory to your name
For you are great and do marvelous deeds
You alone are God
There is none like you
You alone are God
I will praise you with all my heart
How great is your love for me
How great is this love
How great is your love for me
You've delivered me from the grave
I will glorify your name forever
Let your name be lifted high
Will come and worship before you, Lord
They'll bring glory to your name
For you are great and do marvelous deeds
You alone are God
There is none like you
You alone are God
I will praise you with all my heart
How great is your love for me
How great is this love
How great is your love for me
You've delivered me from the grave
I will glorify your name forever
Let your name be lifted high
His love for me is so great. He delivered us from the grave when he saved our little Josiah.

I LOVE the SONG! :) I am singing with you. And I want the chords so I can TRY to play it with my guitar. You make me smile, Tree! Love you. May the Lord continue to glorify Himself through you.
ReplyDeleteWOW teresa! we just watched the video with the whole family and what a BEAUTIFUL worship song and proclamation that came out of your bedrest with josiah!! THANK YOU so much for recording this and posting it!!! i love it!
ReplyDeletefrom juli: i really like your song, auntie teresa! i feel special that you recorded it for me. thank you! i hope i can write my own song someday, and i hope we can see you VERY soon!
Thanks, Linda. I will post them soon. I'm so happy that my little makeshift video made you smile. Love,Tree
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lillian! You are so sweet to make your whole family watch it! =0) Your words are so encouraging.
ReplyDeleteJuli, thank you for writing to me! I'm so happy to hear from you. I would have never done it without you inspiring me to be brave like you. Thank you for sharing your worship song with me. You are one of the best writers I know! You will write some pretty amazing songs. Love, Auntie Teresa
wow, teresa! i totally agree with lillian. what a beautiful and powerful declaration in the midst of what you were/are going through!
ReplyDeletei'm going to share it to my family, too! :)
so beautiful, Teresa!!! Great job! You have a beautiful and sweet voice! , and an amazing gift!! yes, you sure can play the piano (what are you talking about, being a non-piano player! :) You are very gifed! keep it up
ReplyDelete