Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bruins!


I just went to Lillian's bridal shower. Here is a picture of my roommates in college. Lillian and Hui-wen were in grad school and I was in undergrad at UCLA. It was really nice to spend some time with them. Lillian is getting married June 14th! Steven, her fiance kept saying how funny she is. I mean this in the nicest way. She is Asian Phoebe (from Friends). Lillian, I hope you don't mind me saying that. She is hilarious!

There was this game at the shower where they had videotaped Steven answering a bunch of questions. The question was "What do you want your children to inherit from Lillian?" or something like that. She thought he was going to say her height! He went on and on about her generosity, loveliness, kindness, etc. and the whole time she is saying, "Height. Come on. Say height!" I don't think I've ever spent time with her without laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment