Tuesday, May 6, 2008

overly confident

So, I guess I was overly confident. I thought that it would be smooth sailing here on out. I thought wrong. Yesterday after my husband left I tried to resume life as usual. I walked around a little from this room to that room. I sat down as much as I could, but I definitely was up more than usual. As soon as Wendy left I started bleeding really heavily. I was so worried that I have been as immobile as possible. I think it's the added stress of him leaving that has caused the bleeding. I'm just guessing, though. Last time he left on his trip I started bleeding that night. This time he left I started bleeding that day. Yesterday it took the help of three other families to get us through the day! Becky came and she's been so wonderful. But, I feel really bad because her daughter, Gigi misses her so much. She cries whenever she hears her voice over the phone. Ali has been really acting up. She gives her attitude and she doesn't listen to her. I am really surprised at how she is treating her. She takes advantage of the situation and tries to get everything her way.

Wendy, Amanda, and Nicole came over twice yesterday. They played with Ali and Sammie. Then they bought us groceries, brought them over, and then helped me finish feeding Ali and Sammie dinner. They even stayed until Becky came back!

Illin, Katie, and Zack made dinner for us and played with Ali. Sammie even let Illin wake her up from her nap and hold her! Illin set us up so I could feed them their dinner while lying here in bed. It worked out because Ali helped to feed Sammie when I couldn't reach her. I have to admit that was really nice of her. She can be a good sister when she chooses to be.

Day 2 is almost over. My husband is in a suite in Napa Valley right now. Nice.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for Ali. Every time I discipline her I'm afraid I'll start bleeding, but I must follow through and be consistent when she is being disrespectful. Please pray that God will change her heart tomorrow and she will choose to be obedient to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment