Saturday, May 3, 2008

The favorite person awards goes to......



Ali and Sammie just adore my brother, J.R. Although, his friends call him Jonathan or John. He is 13 years younger than me, so we all had fun coming up with different nicknames for him: Jongee, Jon-bao (which my mom still screams at the top of her lungs at his cross country meets), Jerome - I loved to say it more like Tyrone just to upset my parents - the list goes on.

Anyways, I think Ali was scared of guys for a little bit when she was really little. But, it didn't last very long with her Jo jo (uncle in Chinese.) Sammie actually was scared of him or didn't like him for a longer period of time, but now she gets so giddy around him. If you can imagine how teenage girls get around Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers, that's kind of how Sammie gets when she is around her Jo jo. The screaming of his name, the jumping up and down, the shaking of the legs, the I just have to get to him, the scrambling after because he's the best thing under the sun, the following him everywhere, it's all there. She even has a special smile when she's around him. It's really kind of cute. Thirteen years ago, I carried him around like he was my baby. Now he's 15 going on 16 and here he is with Ali and Sammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment