Warning: This is a little graphic, so don't read on if you don't want to know how I'm REALLY doing.
I can't shake it. This morning started out in a really bad way. I had this huge attack. I don' t know what you call it, but I felt like I was going to throw up and I almost did about twenty times while Ali and Sammie faces were right next to mine. Have you ever sweated as a result of hurling so many times? It was a kind of sweat that was from my head to my toes. Ever since this morning, I haven't been able to shake it. It's still there and I can barely type because of how weak I'm feeling. It is now 7 PM, so don't think I had my little episode and I'm eager to blog or anything.
I also have this huge shooting pain in my lower right back. My mom said, "How did you hurt yourself if you haven't been doing anything?" I said, "Yeah, I know." Then she said, "Don't you know that having babies is going to make your body suffer?" I quickly changed the subject. Yeah, I know. I couldn't tell her about what happened this morning for fear of what other "helpful" things she might say.
Please pray for me! My husband (he likes to remain nameless, but I'm sure you all know who he is) is going on a week long trip starting tomorrow morning. I don't want to have a similar attack with anyone else here. It's just awful. Pure awful. Please pray that the pain will go away and that my nausea will go away.
Blogging helps me to keep my mind off of how I'm feeling for a little while. That's why I write even though I'm feeling like this. How many more days of this?!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment