Caven took these pictures for us! Caven and Engel have twin three year old boys and a 5 month old and he was still able to get these shots! Thank you so much, Caven! Thank you, Engel for marrying Caven and for taking care of Zak. You are quite the team!



The twins arrived earlier, so the four of them had their own party before the guests arrived. Caven is so great at capturing moments. These are some really great ones of Sammie being free. She doesn't show this side of herself to just anyone. It makes it that much sweeter that he was able to capture these moments for us.




Ali's version of knocking two birds with one stone!





Tabitha helping one of the twins up. So kind!
Rear view of our little water park
Group shot!
Monica and Ethan. Wow.

WOW teresa! i am so impressed! i loved the decorations and the cupcakes and the favors (go, girl!!) and the beautiful sign that eileen made. what a beautiful party you organized for sammie! looks like everyone had a blast too. =)
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks! I have to admit I was pretty tired afterwards and I had lots of help! It was definitely a lot of fun. =0)
ReplyDeleteI've never had anyone thank me for marrying Caven before! Haha. You're welcome! :D We had such a great time--you did an AWESOME job! We couldn't do much to help you that day, so I'm happy that Caven got some shots in.
ReplyDelete