Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yeah, baby!

Two reasons to celebrate!
Reason #1 Another "No throw up" Day! Woo hoo! Two days in a row! I am absolutely thrilled!
Reason #2 Jojo is back from Taiwan! He brought back two boxes of pineapple cakes for us! YEAH!
Yup, that's a picture of Josiah and Jojo. I guess Josiah was really excited because he decided to do a little trick on his scooter.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! Jojo's back! Did the kids do a happy dance? Wow, Josiah looks like such a big kid doing tricks on his scooter!

    Yay for victory day 2!!

    Btw, I like how Jojo's such a giant that his head doesn't fit in the frame ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Sammie and Josiah got to see him. Ali was at her camp. Yeah, isn't that funny that he did that? I couldn't believe it!

    Yeah, it's my lens. That's why he couldn't fit! He is pretty big, though. As he was pushing Josiah around on the scooter, it was so strange. I remember like it was yesterday how we used to teach him to do things like that. Like Josiah just replaced him or something! Sometimes I mix their names up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this picture of josiah!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see how the memories blur together. It's amazing that the little boy that we used to teach to swim, ride a bike, shoot a hoop, say sorry - is teaching your little boy and heading off the college! Precious times. Haha! I can just imagine you one day calling Josiah- "Jongee."

    ReplyDelete
  5. He must feel really safe (and happy) with Jojo to try a new trick!

    Btw, your pictures are amazing! I'm impressed by the new techniques! Those of us seeing them grow up from afar certainly appreciate your photographic skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all the 101 Dalmatians rehearsals! It must be tough.... But I cannot WAIT until we get to see it. It'll be a really fun play. Talk to ya soon!

    Mel and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest picture of uncle and nephew!!

    So, how and when did Jonathan get so giant like?? He's so TALL! I remember when he was just Josiah size.

    ReplyDelete