Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Thanks to Leonard and Liz, we headed over to CPK to celebrate our 8th anniversary. We already had dinner at home, so we just had dessert. Did you know you can get M&M sundaes for kids for $1.49? If you order it with a kid's meal it's $0.99! I ordered a chocolate souffle and my husband ordered a red velvet cake! Both girls had M&M sundaes and Josiah had a lot of ours. I think we gave him a little too much because he couldn't go to sleep tonight. It may have been a combo of the cakes and the side effects of his breathing medication. In any case, that was a lot of fun.



It has been quite a year. This has been a year full of joy. The kind of joy you only know after great hardship. Seeing Josiah smile and laugh is such a gift from God. I'm so happy that we get to spend everyday together. Everyday is a gift. I am thankful that I've had 8 years of being married to my husband. In the past I learned that hard times brings out the true colors in people. We went through fire together and I continue to love what I see.

Husband, you are such a blessing to me. Thank you for loving me through and through. God sure knew what He was doing when He put our little family together. I thank God for giving you to me and to our children.

Happy Anniversary, my love.

Don't worry. I won't mention your name!

Love,

5 comments:

  1. awww---happy anniversary teresa and husband!!!! :D wow, time flies, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 8th anniversary to a wonderful couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!!!! what a fun night of celebration for the entire family! :D
    haha. that's our way of celebrating these days, too. you bring the entire family along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys!
    Lillian-yeah, feeling a little old now. =0)
    Gracee- you are to kind! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
    Emily-Yup, it's the only way. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness and joy all around! :)

    ReplyDelete