I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
Thanks for these pics, Tree! You did a great job! Two of them are framed on his desk. I'll send you a picture of them. Actually, mom's camera has it. We took a lot of pictures for you- of his dorm, roommate, and classrooms. Thanks for everything this weekend! You and the kiddies rock! :)
Thanks for these pics, Tree! You did a great job! Two of them are framed on his desk. I'll send you a picture of them. Actually, mom's camera has it. We took a lot of pictures for you- of his dorm, roommate, and classrooms. Thanks for everything this weekend! You and the kiddies rock! :)
ReplyDeletewow, jongee is so grown up now!! congrats to his new college adventure!
ReplyDelete