We went to the renaissance fair with the Goods family. They were so kind to let us tag along. I think I was one of two or three strollers in the entire place! Note to self: next year don't bring a stroller. It was a "school day" so they didn't have anything inappropriate. Here we are with a cute little family.
We took a little water break as we waited for the Maypole dancing.
Cheers with Ellie!

A shot of Ali and the Maypole.
Sammie says, "I liked doing the Maypole dance. I liked the people that helped me do the Maypole dance." Here you can see her dancing with her partner. She was very patient and kind with her.

Even Josiah joined in on the fun! I spent most of the time trying to keep him away from the dancing, but I had to take a picture of him getting into the mix!
And more dancing...
Thanks, Dan for this shot of us and the Maypole.
Sammie is happy after she downed my fish n chips and her hot dog. I had to go buy another order!


We went on this spinning ride. It's pretty neat because all of the rides are man powered. You can see these people pushing us and we spun around and around. Sammie and I almost fell off!

We even got to watch jousting. I didn't get a good picture of that because I was feeding Josiah, but it was kind of like Medieval Times outside. What a day!
A shot of Ali and the Maypole.
Thanks, Dan for this shot of us and the Maypole.
Sammie is happy after she downed my fish n chips and her hot dog. I had to go buy another order!

That looked like fun! Where was that? Looks very interesting.
ReplyDeleteLove that Josiah was trying to dance too, he's so adorable!
What fun! If only learning could always be this fun :) I love how Josiah couldn't keep from dancing and joining in the fun! :)
ReplyDelete