Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!

We had so much fun celebrating Easter at our house today. This was our second annual Easter celebration at our place. We started out with the resurrection story in the girls' room. We all barely fit!

Meanwhile, the Dads were on a secret mission in the backyard. It looks like some dads really enjoyed this mission!

Back in the room, the kids got to open resurrection eggs. Each egg has a symbol that represents the Jesus' death and resurrection.


Then we came outside and the kids got to hunt for eggs!

Josiah's first egg! He needed a lot of coaxing.
Lina has found her 10 eggs!

Russell is about to examine his stash.Is that all?!
Kylie and Kathy's first Easter egg hunt

Ali and Sammie go back for more!
Hon and Hope check out the goods.
Leonard, Liz, and Lina. We're so happy to have them as our neighbors!
Our other wonderful neighbors, The Chang family. Check out the Chang girls in their matching dresses!
Ellie smiling beautifully
Katie, Je'Taime, Ellie, and Nathan finishing up their hunt for eggs.Huong, Hope, Hudson, and Hon had a family picnic out on the lawn right next to Joy and Gracie.Afterwards the kids decorated bunny cupcakes for dessert.Amanda and her adorable cupcake.

Josiah is on the run.Josiah and Sienna sitting on a bench together.
Happy Easter from the Ko Family
And all of us, too!

12 comments:

  1. WOW, teresa! that is a serious easter party!!! :) looks like A LOT of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that looked like SO much fun!! and a TON of people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huong-thanks for all your help! =0)

    Emily-You're funny. I like that word "serious!" Yes, it was a lot of fun.

    Lillian-Yup. I think we had about 60 people! Too bad we couldn't get everyone in a picture, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had an awesome time, Teresa! I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate the weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of kids in one place!

    Hey, we were in your part of town Saturday (Seafood Village?), I had a thought of being pesky peeps and stop by w/o warning. haha. But we were sooo tired. We'll have to do that another time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie-Oh, you should have stopped by! But I totally understand about being tired and wanting to go home. I'm sure Junior needed a nap, right? Not to mention mom and dad. =0) At least that's how it is here. Next time then! No need to let us know in advance. Just call and see if we're home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work on the party. Gracie LOVED the egg hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy-Awwww. I'm so glad to hear that she had a good time. That makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie - Yeah!!! I'm so glad. Let's get together soon. We always have a good time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures made me want to be a little kid again and go Easter egg hunting!! How did the kids react when the earthquake happened? Did they feel it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary-That's so sweet that you wanted to go on our Easter egg hunt! The kids actually didn't feel it. They didn't believe it when we told them we were having an earthquake! Then after it was over, Sammie said, "I want to feel the earthquake." Crazy.

    ReplyDelete