Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring break with the H Family!

We had a great day with the Tran family. It was so nice that we could enjoy Hon having spring break, too! Here are some highlights from our time together.


Early stages of Hon coaching Hudson in some b-ball.Some close ups of "Bubba" Hudson.

I love his smile!
Hope and Sammie frolicking bare feet...wait a minute, I think I spot the shadow of a tickle monster!
There he is!
Hudson LOVED swinging with Huong on the yellow swing. We didn't know until afterwards!
What's a play date without some dressing up for the princesses!
We headed off to good 'ole Souplantation for dinner together. All three girls squeezed into one spot so they could sit together.
The dads and their boys.
Thanks for a fun day together!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting the pictures. it was great to hangout with your family too.

    ReplyDelete