Have you ever been in a moment when you just knew something great was happening?
This morning at our Easter service John Torres sang his song Hallelujah. Mott auditorium was packed with people young and old.
As he began singing, everyone and everything became so still it almost seemed we were frozen in time.
Even the babies were quiet. People that were talking- stopped.
It was so powerful, moving, and beautiful.
I've met John before, but I wasn't sure if he remembered me. Usually I'm a little shy about saying hi in case he doesn't know who I am. But today I shook his hand and thanked him for singing such a beautiful, powerful, wonderful song. I was one of many people who approached him. His song was such a awesome act of worship on Easter morning.
I found his song on his website, but the recording doesn't do it justice. If you were there, you know what I mean. But, if you want to hear it again and again like I do. Here it is.
www.johntorres.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_jukebox&view=jukebox&Itemid=17
Click on Hallelujah.
The Lord is risen! He is risen indeed! Hallelujah!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

Laura loves this song, too! I wasn't in service this week to hear it, but I've heard it before and it's very beautiful song.
ReplyDeleteMel
Hi Melissa! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's so great to hear from you. Do your friends call you Mel? Very cute.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you hear the song before? Isn't it so beautiful?! I can't get enough of it.
Oh you're welcome! So far I've thoroughly enjoyed looking at the pictures you have posted. Your kids are adorable and so photogenic! I have different nicknames, but I would have to say that most people call me Melissa. I don't really care for it, so I usually sign name in emails Mellie or Mel.
ReplyDeleteIt truly is a beautiful song. He sang at the womens' brunch before and Laura loved him and pretty much got everyone else in my family hooked too. I've also heard him sing other songs in church. He has a really unique voice, I love it!
Melissa ♥