Friday, April 30, 2010

A, B, C it's easy as 1, 2, 3

Yeah, right.

Twins.

Need I say more?

OK, I will.

Twins with a two year old.

Phew! I must give Grace and Dale awards and accolades. People at work give and receive awards for recognition of noble deeds. Why not moms and dads?

I think only parents of multiples get how truly challenging this is, right Engel and Caven? It is really nonstop.
This is either Allston or Branford with Akong. So sweet! I love it when they place their hands on your chest.
The next morning Akong and I took Conley to the park down the street. The last time I spent time with him was in Oahu, Hawaii. It was a lot of fun playing with Conley.

I think this is when he told me, "I ate it." I thought he was pretending because we were pretending a lot. But, he actually had a goldfish in his mouth. He had picked up a goldfish off the ground and put it in his mouth!
This is in their backyard. He wanted to keep sliding down his slide.

The next morning. Conley turned into Super Conley! It was fun for me to see him in his big brother cape we got him.
A, B. and Me. Just tried to rhyme for you. That might be Branford, then Allston, and then me. Maybe Grace or Dale can comment on that.
Isn't this adorable? Don't mind the mispelling of Allston's name. If you have twins you can do cute twin things for every birthday!

5 comments:

  1. how precious, teresa!!! :) i love the pictures...they are SO adorable. did you fly up to visit or did they come down?
    please tell grace i said congrats!!! and yes, they deserve an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conley, Allston, Branford, even Grace's Dad- they're all adorable! :) No pictures of Grace? How's the mama doin'? It's really great that you were able to go for the whole weekend. I bet the kiddies could not wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea of the big brother cape! how'd you think of that? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was an amazing gift to have you here during such a crazy and special time!

    aw, please tell emily thanks!

    and shirley, yes, best to not have pictures of grace. twin pregnancies do bad things to small peoples' bodies. and the mama is a bit more wrecked since teresa's visit trying to work against the nursing-rejecting twins (seems like my kids are very particular), but hoping for a better schedule somewhere in the 9-12 week/9-12 lb time period.
    dad leaves this week though!

    ReplyDelete