I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
So, I am so happy that my dear friend, Janet and her family were able to come to our house to hang out. We met during our Mexico Missions trip. She is one of the only people who can bring out this "special" side of me. Some of you have never seen it. Some of you have seen it and are glad that it has been tucked away for so long. It was so refreshing to be able to express myself freely again. Thanks for a great time, Janet, Davis, and Dylan.
Oh Tree, I'm so sad to have missed you all while in LA. I hope you and your family enjoy the rest of summer.
ReplyDelete