I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
..and I love their dresses! :) Woah, Didi looks all grown up with his denims on and chillin' in his upright chair on his own. I especially like the picture with Sammie looking like she's a turtle. It seems to capture each of their unique personalities :) Thanks for posting the pics!!
so cute teresa!
ReplyDeletenoah LOVED seeing josiah! he keeps wanting me to go back to josiah's picture! :) he recognizes his buddy!
ReplyDeleteand your kids are so CUTE in the pictures! :)
ReplyDelete..and I love their dresses! :) Woah, Didi looks all grown up with his denims on and chillin' in his upright chair on his own. I especially like the picture with Sammie looking like she's a turtle. It seems to capture each of their unique personalities :) Thanks for posting the pics!!
ReplyDeleteWAY cute adirondacks, Emily! Who knew little furniture for little people could be so adorable and could make them so happy! :)
ReplyDeletethat is super cute. good job with the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lillian!
ReplyDeleteOh, Noah! How precious. I have some nice ones of Noah and Sammie.
ReplyDeleteThe dresses were courtesy of Emily, too! I should've put Josiah in his shirt from Emily! Then the whole picture would've been from them. =0)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Sammie was not supposed to do that. Oh, well!
Thanks, Huong. I don't think you understand how hard it is to get these shots until you have kids.
ReplyDeletewhat fun pictures, teresa!
ReplyDelete