
So it wasn't really the Ko family get together, but my husband's side. There were about 50 or so people at our house Sunday evening. Our kitchen has never seen so much excitement. I wish I had taken a picture of all the people together, but we didn't get around to that. It is very rare to be able to get so many people together at one time. Edison's uncles from the east coast are here and everyone wanted to spend time with them. It was really nice for the cousins to be able to play. Ali, Garrett, and Isaiah had a lot of fun running around together.

Caven and Toby and Tytus are enjoying the slide! They really loved the water guns and they were really brave on the slide.

Here Josiah grabbed a hold of Uncle Eloy! He was such a good sport.

Elias and Josiah - oh, I wish we lived closer. They are two months apart.


The younger ones! Sammie, Josiah, Nicholas, and Elias

Akong and Ama made this amazing cake for Ali, Sammie, and Isaiah's birthday. Don't you love how the boys have light sabers with the princess cake?


We threw the two little ones in the sink and gave them a bath.

Elias loves to eat anything that is near his mouth!


Elias is thinking, "Josiah, just a little closer and I can eat those cheeks!"
that is some amazing cake, Teresa!! Love the photos, and Josiah looks great!!! Hoep your summer is going well. Perhaps we can meet up again some day!
ReplyDelete