what cute family pictures! i LOVE sammie's sunglasses!
i have the same colour ergo carrier too.... :)
Thanks, Emily. I think Bekah has the same ones! =0)
It was nice to have some red for July 4th! I think that is the only red thing I own! Don't you love your ergo? Do you still use it?
i love the ergo... i seldom use now as my younger girl is getting to heavy. prefer her to walk more.
what cute family pictures! i LOVE sammie's sunglasses!
ReplyDeletei have the same colour ergo carrier too.... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily. I think Bekah has the same ones! =0)
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to have some red for July 4th! I think that is the only red thing I own! Don't you love your ergo? Do you still use it?
ReplyDeletei love the ergo... i seldom use now as my younger girl is getting to heavy. prefer her to walk more.
ReplyDelete