Sammie turned three! Our Sammie has shown us that she prefers smaller group settings. So we did a small birthday get together with the only kids she feels comfortable with. We noticed that she will only leave our side when she is around Amanda, Nicole, Kay, Bekah, and Noah. With the Lee family leaving us, we squeezed in a birthday celebration on a free weekend before they moved.







On her real birthday, which was about two weeks later, the Changs joined us for an spontaneous mall extravaganza! I never let them go on the carousel and Sammie always asks. So I thought I would let her on her birthday. We rode the tea cup together, then we were treated to some very tasty popcorn. I think that popcorn lasted us almost a week! Then we rode the train.



Yes, Wendy is pregnant. She is one of "those" women. Doesn't she look great? She carried 20 more pounds so that Josiah could see the girls better.

I love this last shot because Sammie is almost completely turned around. She is so sweet. She is still waving at me even though she has passed us. Happy Birthday, my sweetheart.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE! we SO miss seeing you grow up! hope you had a FUN birthday. we miss you!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, sammie!!! :) you are SOOO good at hanging! :) we can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Sammie!!!=) Come visit Hawaii again soon!
ReplyDelete