Sunday, September 21, 2008

recent pictures

We're at the Huntington Library in front of the Koi pond.


Sammie loves going to My Gym. Jumping into the pool of balls is one of her favorite things to do there.
My headless daughter. This is when you know she loves this swing! When she puts her head back like that, you know she is really comfortable.
Ali is waiting and waiting for the Disney parade to begin.
Ali loves the tea cups at night!
My husband and Sammie are enjoying the carousel at Disneyland.
Our girls love the moon. This night the moon was so yellow. It's the little dot by the street lamp.

Here is another picture of our little moon lovers and the yellow moon.

Our silly girls! Ali is sitting on Sammie!

Sisters! They were getting ready for bed, but they wanted a little snack before bed. Ali giving Sammie a little goodnight kiss.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The pic with Ali sitting on Sammie and their faces busting out in silly laughter is my favorite! I can't help but smile looking at it :) They're getting so big! Oh, I miss them! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would post a pic of yourself. I think you said you don't like pics of yourself when your preggers, but I think I've only seen you pregnant with Ali, and so I feel like I'm missing out on these 2 pregnancies after. Maybe you could upload with protected password or email some to your dear friends who can't be with you, but want to be. :) Take advantage of the technology to bring us closer?

    ReplyDelete