Here are Ali and Sammie at the Children's Garden inside the Huntington Library. They love the "river!" Ali was a great big sister. She helped Sammie get across the raging river!
Here Sammie and Ali are enjoying their and my favorite fruit in the summer: Bai Tao - White nectarines.
Sammie, Jadon, Ali, and Ellie are at Lacey Park enjoying the horsey ride.
We love baking cookies!
Here is a picture of Sammie, Ellie, and Ali at Lacey Park. They climbed a tree together. Thank God for good friends!

i guess i'm a kid too. my favorite is also white nectarine, and it may be conley's as well! helps to get the poop going for the new-to-solids guy. i just asked at the market on sunday and there are only 3 weeks left - so enjoy it while it lasts!
ReplyDeleteI love the chef hats that the girls have on! Where'd you find those? So cute!=) My kids and I love to bake (and eat) cookies, too!
ReplyDeleteYou must Wendy Young because we got the chef hats from Wendy Chang. I think she got them from Williams Sonoma. I also saw them recently at the Williams Sonoma outlet near Las Vegas. I think they're called Primm outlets. In case you're going there from Hawaii!
ReplyDelete