I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
is that slate or porcelain slate on the floor? anyway, love the color - hides stuff well. :) like asian hair that sheds often. hehe. you have so much cabinet and counter space! plenty of space for sammy to help you cook! room for hosting thanksgiving lunch at your own home! well, not this year - but some time!
I think it's slate. It's funny how you're so good at planning ahead. I didn't even think about how well it'll hide stuff. We'll see...I guess! There is actually going to be one more island, but we need to put it in after the final inspection because it wasn't in the original plans.
My mom says we can still have Thanksgiving at our house this year...even if I'm in the hospital!
is that slate or porcelain slate on the floor? anyway, love the color - hides stuff well. :) like asian hair that sheds often. hehe.
ReplyDeleteyou have so much cabinet and counter space! plenty of space for sammy to help you cook! room for hosting thanksgiving lunch at your own home! well, not this year - but some time!
I think it's slate. It's funny how you're so good at planning ahead. I didn't even think about how well it'll hide stuff. We'll see...I guess! There is actually going to be one more island, but we need to put it in after the final inspection because it wasn't in the original plans.
ReplyDeleteMy mom says we can still have Thanksgiving at our house this year...even if I'm in the hospital!