For those that long to see me pregnant and can't (friends that are far away) here is a shot of me when I attended Annie and Andy's wedding. Grace, I'll try and get a side profile one up for you....one day.
So, we went to the doctor today and we made it to 30 weeks! When she said that it made me feel like we're almost there. Only nine more weeks to go. At the beginning of November is when we'll try and nail down a date for the birth of our little one. It's exciting and scary all at the same time because there is so much that needs to be done before he arrives.
1. Get my long term sub ready to teach on her own for November and December.
2. The house stuff - so we can move in before then...hopefully.
3. Pack all of our stuff!
Alright, this is out of order but I don't know if it all can be done within nine weeks. Maybe if we could not work or just put our lives on hold, but that's not possible. So, we really need God to pull a nine week miracle for us.
The good news is that the baby's heart beat is strong and I'm measuring 30 inches, so I'm right on. I'm not bigger than I should be even though I feel like it. We are going to make it!!! I'm not sure if any of the things listed above will be accomplished before we meet our baby, but it will be alright either way.

i can't believe that you are at 30 weeks already teresa! wow! hey, i haven't even asked you what names you are thinking of...and about packing and moving in 9 weeks. uh...that WILL take an act of God. =)
ReplyDeleteyay! finally, a picture! you look great! front profile you can't even tell you're pregnant! is edison shining flashlights on didi? does he feel more active than the girls were?
ReplyDeleteYou are way too kind, Grace! No, he hasn't shone any flashlights. He is pretty active. I'm not sure if he is more active than his sisters, though! It's hard to remember. I think they're all very active!
ReplyDelete